Apply for a scholarship on the TXENA website.
Emergency nurses need to be prepared to care for pediatric patients and recognize when they may be experiencing a life-or limb-threatening illness or injury and provide appropriate interventions and care, ensuring the child receives appropriate definitive care.
ENPC is designed to help you learn core-level pediatric knowledge and the psychomotor skills needed to positively affect patient outcomes in emergency departments. It presents a systematic assessment model; integrates associated anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology and identifies appropriate interventions.
- Performing a systematic triage assessment
- Identifying subtle changes that indicate a worsening condition in a pediatric patient
- Cultural considerations
- Pain management
- Techniques for interacting with the child and family
- And more…..
Register today to attend our next ENPC training.
Now offering Full Course and Fast Track options.
Optimal trauma patient care is best accomplished when all trauma team members use a systematic, standardized approach to injured patient care. You can help significantly reduce morbidity and mortality of trauma patients by educating yourself on how to be a stronger care team member.
TNCC provides you with cognitive, core-level trauma knowledge and psychomotor skills experience in an interactive format. The hands-on psychomotor skill stations help you incorporate cognitive knowledge into application of skills in a safe practice environment.
Course Highlights include:
- Abdominal, pediatric and pregnancy trauma
- Airway and ventilation interventions
- Initial assessment and shock
- Spinal immobilization
- Chest trauma and traction splinting
- Opportunity to earn contact hours.
Register today to attend our next TNCC training.
- April 23, 2021 | Instructor | Read the flyer | Register
- April 24-25, 2021 | Read the flyer | Register
- June 12-13, 2021 | Read the flyer | Register
- If your TNCC training needs are urgent, please visit the ENA Course Listing website to find live and virtual TNCC courses.
- If you were registered in a TNCC course that was postponed or cancelled, please contact Chris Chizek, Course Director for information on new course dates.