Apply for a scholarship on the TXENA website.
Emergency nurses need to be prepared to care for pediatric patients and recognize when they may be experiencing a life-or limb-threatening illness or injury and provide appropriate interventions and care, ensuring the child receives appropriate definitive care.
ENPC is designed to help you learn core-level pediatric knowledge and the psychomotor skills needed to positively affect patient outcomes in emergency departments. It presents a systematic assessment model; integrates associated anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology and identifies appropriate interventions.
- Performing a systematic triage assessment
- Identifying subtle changes that indicate a worsening condition in a pediatric patient
- Cultural considerations
- Pain management
- Techniques for interacting with the child and family
- And more…..
Register today to attend our next ENPC training.
- Oct. 6, 2023 | Instructor Course | Read the flyer | Register
- Oct. 28-29, 2023 | Read the flyer | Register
- Feb. 24-25, 2024 | Read the flyer | Register
Now offering Full Course and Fast Track options.
Optimal trauma patient care is best accomplished when all trauma team members use a systematic, standardized approach to injured patient care. You can help significantly reduce morbidity and mortality of trauma patients by educating yourself on how to be a stronger care team member.
TNCC provides you with cognitive, core-level trauma knowledge and psychomotor skills experience in an interactive format. The hands-on psychomotor skill stations help you incorporate cognitive knowledge into application of skills in a safe practice environment.
Course Highlights include:
- Abdominal, pediatric and pregnancy trauma
- Airway and ventilation interventions
- Initial assessment and shock
- Spinal immobilization
- Chest trauma and traction splinting
- Opportunity to earn contact hours.
Register today to attend our next TNCC training.
- If your TNCC training needs are urgent, please visit the ENA Course Listing website to find live and virtual TNCC courses.
- If you were registered in a TNCC course that was postponed or cancelled, please contact Chris Chizek, Course Director for information on new course dates.